Monday, December 27, 2010

Thanksgiving!

T-minus 6 days until thanksgiving :)  I hope everyone gets to be with their families and loved ones this holiday.  I know someone that I wish was here, might not be home for thanksgiving, but will be very soon after.  I can't wait for him to be home; I have missed him so much.  :D

With Thanksgiving comes Christmas, (36 days) and with Christmas- besides being the best time of the year- comes exams.  I know that I feel like there is not a whole lot to do, but so much I need to do at the same time.  I hate this feeling; it causes stress.  I always feel so unprepared and yet in the long run it turns out that I was perfectly fine and had nothing to worry about, but none-the-less; stress.

(This post was put on hold due to exams and the holidays :])

I did just fine on all of my exams, and I had a pretty substantial GPA this semester. Not completely proud of it, but satisfied :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I know I did!

-R


I've always thought these were SO COOL. Go ahead. Try it and let me know how they turn out. :)

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1S28rf/www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-belts-and-bracelets-out-of-soda-pop-ta/

No comments:

Post a Comment